Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER WITH HOW-TO-SAFETY. BY CONTINUING WITH A PURCHASE IT IS DEEMED THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT PROCEED WITH COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE.
- Application. These Terms and Conditions apply to the website www.howtosafety.com (“Site”), including any applications, platforms, products, goods, services, or other resources related to, distributed on or available through How-To-Safety at www.howtosafety.com or through How-To-Safety at third party listings. The site is operated by DevelopAll, Inc. (“DevelopAll”) which operates the Site pursuant to agreements with How-To-Safety, and other third-parties that participate in the operation of www.howtosafety.com (the “Developers”). DevelopAll, How-To-Safety, and the Developers are referred to together as the “Operators,”” “we,” or “us.”
- General Terms: You must be 18 years of age or older to order from the website and by accepting these terms and conditions you are confirming this. How-To-Safety reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without notice to you.
- Products, Content and Specifications . All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. The Operators make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of the products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services on the Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from the Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
- Shipping/ Dropoff /Pickup Limitations. How-To-Safety supplies goods or services within Staten Island, NY 10312 via the Site. For delivery or Drop-off outside of Staten Island, NY 10312 additionally delivery rates apply. Products purchased through the site are available for local pickup at How-To-Safety location (621 Arden Ave, Staten Island, NY 10312). An appointment is required for either in person pickups and/or dropoffs. When a purchase is placed, it is your responsibility to get in contact with How-To-Safety to schedule the product pick-up or drop-off time. Available dates and times may vary. Once a product is received, all of the responsibility for the product, risk of damage or loss will pass to you. Contact How-To-Safety by calling (347) 674-3838 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If How-To-Safety is unavailable to schedule your pickup or delivery date within 30 days of your payment, we will inform you as soon as possible and you will be entitled to cancel the order and obtain a full refund that will be paid to the credit card or PayPal account which you originally paid for your order. How-To-Safety is not liable for any damage which occurs to an order after a delivery has been made.
- Returns Policy: Be sure to inspect your packages for any damage BEFORE accepting any product delivery or pickup. Products CANNOT be returned or exchanged once they have left our procession. During in person delivery or pickup, buyer may refuse a product and receive a full refund. At pickup or delivery, in cases goods that are faulty, damaged, wrongly supplied or not as described, you will be entitled to cancel the order and obtain a full refund that will be paid in cash, or to the credit card or PayPal account which you originally paid for your order. After pickup or delivery is complete, returns may no longer be accepted at our discretion.
- We understand that in un-usual circumstances you may wish to return purchased goods. Goods returned for a refund, must be returned within 30 days from delivery or pick-up in the original state supplied, un-used, and un-altered. At our discretion, a restocking fee up to 50 percent may apply on any items returned not in original state. Refunds for items shipped or delivered will not include shipping or delivery costs. All shipping charges will be at the buyer’s own cost.
- PayPal: How-To-Safety Site uses Paypal as the online purchasing system. Paypal allows us to safely process your credit card payments and complete the financial transactions as securely as possible. The Site is not liable for any unauthorised access to information supplied by you. For further information regarding Paypal’s secure systems please visit their website www.paypal.com The Site also accepts payment by any of the credit cards shown as acceptable on the website at time of purchase, or cash at pickup or dropoff. All prices are shown in US dollars and may be subject to local delivery charges unless otherwise stated. These charges where applicable will be added on confirmation of your address and payment details and prior to the order being placed during the payment process. All Site prices may be subject to change. When ordering online your order will be sent to How-To-Safety through Paypal by email. You will also receive an email receipt to confirm How-To-Safety has received your order. Should you not receive an email please contact us at 1-347-674-3838. Orders shown on the website can also be placed by telephone.
- Accuracy of Information. We attempt to ensure that information on the Site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on the Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currentness of any information on the Site. For example, products included on the Site may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on the Site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or dropoff or pickup of any order. If an error is discovered prior to pickup or delivery of your order, How To Safety will make every effort to inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price and product specifications or canceling your order.
- Trademarks. Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of How To Safety or its affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on the Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on the Site without the written permission of How-To-Safety, DevelopAll Inc or such other owner.
- Third Party Links. From time to time, the Site may contain links to websites that are not owned, operated or controlled by the Operators or their respective affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Site. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other website(s). Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other websites, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any other websites, or the results that you may obtain from using any other websites. If you decide to access any other websites linked to or from the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- User Information. Personally identifiable information provided on the Site will be considered private. Site does not disclose buyer’s information to third parties.
DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR RISK. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER HOW-TO-SAFETY, DEVELOPALL INC, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES OR SUPPLIERS WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER THE OPERATORS NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES MAKES ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURES, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE, CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES, OR MISAPPROPRIATION. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES TO THOSE DEFINED AS “CONSUMERS” IN THE MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY-FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IMPROVEMENTS ACT. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY.We assume no responsibility nor liability for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing the Site, or your downloading of any information or materials from the Site. IN NO EVENT WILL THE OPERATORS OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THE SITE, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH WEBSITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THE SITE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED, RENTED, OR OTHERWISE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, IS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SUPPLIER OF SUCH SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH MANUFACTURER’S OR SUPPLIER’S WARRANTY, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ABOVE.
Revisions to these Terms and Conditions.These Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by legal notices or terms located on particular pages of the Site.
Choice of Law; Jurisdiction.These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and any of the Operators to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Sites will be brought only in the courts of the State of New York or the United States District Court for the District of New York. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions will be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Termination.You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of the Site at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders placed or charges incurred through your account prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of the Site at any time without notice.
- Additional Assistance.If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact us by calling 1-347-674-3838).